Terms & Conditions
The Red Bottle Company Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use
“Red Bottle” refers to The Red Bottle Company Limited.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within five working days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer.
- We may use an independent courier network to make your delivery. You will receive a notification email to advise you of the planned day of delivery. If you are not at home/available when the courier attempts the delivery then a card will be left with contact details for you to re-arrange the delivery at your convenience. However your order will be returned to our warehouse if re-delivery is not arranged within 5 days of the original delivery attempt. In this event, we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery.
- Mainland UK delivery is charged at £9.00 for a next day service, £15.00 for next day by 12 noon or £20.00 for next day by 10.00am. Deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man and Scottish Islands are charged at £20.00 and premium services are not available to these locations.
- We do not deliver to destinations outside of the United Kingdom.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and Complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until seven working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in merchantable condition to Red Bottle’s warehouse.
- In the event of a complaint please contact Red Bottle either via email, telephone or in writing. Complaints or queries in writing should be addressed to David Vernau, The Red Bottle Company Limited, FS Building, Dormer Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3FS. Contact via email should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and via telephone to 01844 213756. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior member of staff.
- We cannot guarantee delivery in original packaging.
- You should inspect all goods at the time of collection or delivery and notify us within seven days of any missing or faulty items. After seven days you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and no returns will be accepted thereafter.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- In the first instance please contact Red Bottle by email or telephone.
- This Red Bottle website is operated by The Red Bottle Company Limited. The registered address is The Red Bottle Company Limited, FS Building, Dormer Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3FS, Tel. 01844 213756, Email. email@example.com, Registered in England: 8760686, VAT No: 175500909.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Last Revised June 2015